Monday, January 5, 2009

09 Debut Authors Challenge



Kristi from The Story Siren is hosting the 09 Debut Authors Challenge.

In the midst of the new year, you’ve probably noticed a lot of book challenges being started! I loved doing all my challenges last year. My favorite challenge of 2008 was Jocelyn of
Teen Book Review’s 2k8 Challenge. I was very disappointed to hear that Jocelyn wouldn’t be hosting it again this year. With her blessing I will be taking over the challenge.

For lack of creativity on my part at the moment, the challenge will be called ‘09 Debut Authors Challenge. If anyone would like to join, please do!

The Rules:

  • Anyone can join, you don’t need a blog to participate. But if you are a blogger feel free to review your challenge books! If you don’t have a blog you can always share your views by writing a review for Amazon.com/BarnesandNoble.com/GoodReads/Shelfari, or any other bookish site. The objective, obviously, is to read a set number of YA or MG novels from debut authors published this year. I’m hoping to read at least 30, but choose a number that you feel comfortable with. You don’t have to list your choices right away, but if you do feel free to change them throughout the year.
  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2009- December 31, 2009. You can join at anytime!
To learn more and sign up using Mr. Linky, visit the post about the challenge