Renay from Let's Get Literate is hosting the Herding Cats II: Attack of the Hairballs Challenge. She writes:
1. Make a list of five books you love. Directions:
- Five. I'm as serious as a beached whale.
- All titles must be books you've read in 2007, 2008 or 2009.
- Please don't list a series; just the first book. If you really want to list a book in the middle of a series, you can, but it has to be that specific book.
- Feel free to share why you're putting the book on your list, because I am nosy.
2. Post your list:
- in your own journal, in the comments here, whatever is fine. Share the list here.
- Lists should be public (no locked entries, no logging in to view).
3. Browse the new book list. Stay a while. Read a few (eta: if you want; not even reading is required this time around if you don't have time to commit to a new challenge but still want to share your favorites).
4. If you review your books, you can share the reviews. You know, if you want. No pressure. Definitely not.
To learn more and to sign up, visit the post about the challenge.