Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another Award...

A belated thank you to the lovely Molly at My Cozy Book Nook for awarding A Novel Challenge blog with the Enchanted Blog Award.

The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring.

Molly writes:

I would like to share this award with the following bloggers because their dedication to the blogging community is clearly evident [...]

And in the comments here, she added:

I just can't tell you how much of a resource this blog has been to me. That is why I wanted to give you the "enchanted" award -- for all the hard work you do and the valuable service you provide.

Molly - it is my pleasure and also now Teddy's, to share reading challenges with our fellow bloggers...and we value your patronage here!! Thank you so much for this recognition.

For those of you who have not yet visited Molly's blog, I hope you'll stop by soon and say hello to her!