July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010
Hosted by the Book Dragon's Lair, the Cat Sleuth Challenge encourages participants to read 12 cat sleuth books from four different authors.
Here are the guidelines:
- Read 12 Cat Sleuth books from at least 4 different authors. A list would be nice but not necessary and is not written in stone (or even pen).
- Overlaps with other challenges are purrfectly acceptable.
- Blog about the challenge (with a link back to the post about the challenge) then sign up. When you sign up, link to your challenge post, not your blog, unless we can easily find the link on your site.
- You do not need your own blog to join the challenge, you can do all your challenge related posts at the dedicated blog. Email me Book Dragons Lair (details on site) after you've sign-up to be added to the challenge blog.
- You do not need to review your books but it would be nice. You could just post what book you read and a bit about it.
To sign up with Mr. Linky and learn more, visit the post about the challenge.