August 15, 2009 - August 15, 2010
Yvonne at Scorates' Book Reviews is hosting the James Patterson Reading Challenge. She writes:
Since I love James Patterson's books so much - even books other than the Women's Murder Club series - I decided to host one more challenge. This is for anything written by James Patterson. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have quite a few of his books in my TBR.The goal is to read at least 10 books by this author during the challenge period.
- You do not need to make a list of what you will read now or, if you want, you can. However, nothing is written in stone and the books you list can be changed at any time.
- Overlapping books with other challenges is allowed.
- As long as it's written by James Patterson, you can use the book in this challenge.
- Books read prior to August 15th don't count for this challenge.
- If you want to participate, just post about it on your blog with a link back to the post about the challenge.
- Audio and Ebooks are acceptable.
- There will be a Mr. Linky for reviews, although posting your reviews are not a requirement.