Monday, August 10, 2009

Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge


August 15, 2009 - August 15, 2010

Yvonne from Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the Women's Murder Club Reading Challenge (overlaps with the James Patterson Reading Challenge ARE ALLOWED). Yvonne writes:

Beth F's Sookie Reading Challenge and J.Kaye's Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge made me think about another series of books I'd like to complete. James Patterson's Women's Murder Club. I love this series and I have several more I have to finish. I'm hoping there are others out there who also want to read this series, if not, I'll just enjoy it myself

Guidelines:
  • All books need to be read between August 15, 2009 and August 15, 2010. That's a year to complete whatever books you haven't read in this series. Books read prior to August 15th don't count for this challenge.
  • If you want to participate, just post about it on your blog with a link back to the post about the challenge. Make sure you list the books you need to read.
  • Audio and Ebooks are acceptable.
  • You can also use these books for other challenges.
  • There will be a Mr. Linky for reviews, although posting your reviews are not a requirement.
These are the books in the series that have already been published...
  1. 1st to Die
  2. 2nd Chance
  3. 3rd Degree
  4. 4th of July
  5. 5th Horseman
  6. 6th Target
  7. 7th Heaven
  8. 8th Confession

To sign up with Mr. Linky and to learn more, visit the post about the challenge.