Sunday, November 22, 2009

Moby Dick Mondays

Every Monday

Ti from Book Chatter has come up with a new weekly event, Moby Dick Mondays.

Here's what Ti says:

A few weeks back, I mentioned my hate/hate relationship with Moby Dick and how for some reason I feel compelled to read it, even though I have attempted to do so repeatedly and failed each time. You can read about it here.

Anyway…in an attempt to finally put the matter to rest, I will be reading four pages a day (beginning tonight) and then each Monday I will post my thoughts on what I’ve read. A few others have decided to brave it with me:

Jill/Softdrink over at Fizzy Thoughts
Jill over at RhapsodyinBooks
Claire over at kiss a cloud (she will be joining us in 2010)
…and one other blogger who shall remain nameless as she did not want to commit as of yet.

If you have a copy of Moby Dick lying around collecting dust, then dust it off and join us. My copy is the Borders Classic version with 602 pages but some of the others are even listening to it on audio so be flexible with it.

To join in, go to Moby Dick Mondays