December 29, 2009 - December 29, 2010
Nicole at Linus's Blanket is hosting the Twenty Minute Book Club Challenge. She writes:
The purpose of this challenge will be to read the books being discussed for the Twenty Minute Book Club portion of That’s How I Blog! It’s a great opportunity to share a reading list with your fellow readers. In addition to the show there will be a Google Wave for each book we discuss (no cliques here, contact me for wave participation) and twitter discussion with hashtag #20minbc.Participants may choose a participation level as follows:
Here you will find the most up-to date Reading List for That’s How I Blog!. Check back at the beginning of each month for 4-5 new additions to the list.
- Aluminum Level – 4 Books (2010 Only, No Substitutions)
- Silver Level – 13 Books (May substitute 1 book from 2009)
- Gold Level – 26 Books (May substitute 4 books from 2009)
- Diamond Level – 39 Books (May substitute 7 books from 2009)
- Platinum Level – 52 Books (May substitute 10 books from 2009)
- Crossover with other challenges.
- Participate even if you don’t have a blog.
- Post reviews on your blog, or e-mail Nicole your thoughts on the book, or do neither.
- Re-read a book that you have read before.
- Call-in and participate in The Twenty Minute Book Club.
- E-mail Nicole or leave a comment saying you’d like to be a guest on the show, thereby contributing to the book list.