January 1 - December 31, 2010
The Royal Reviews is hosting the E-Book Challenge in 2010. They write:
A couple of the Royal Reviewers myself included do not live in the US. We live in Australia and E-Book Readers are not easily available, so it was a very exciting day when we discovered that Kindle has been released for the Australian market. So are very exciting that we can participate in the E-Book Challenge.Challenge Guidelines:
- Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section on the post about the challenge.
- Any genre counts.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
- Curious – Read 3 E-Books.
- Fascinated – Read 6 E-Books.
- Addicted – Read 12 E-Books.
- Obsessed – Read 20 E-Books.