January 1 - December 31, 2010
The Royal Reviews is hosting the Finish That Series Challenge in 2010. They write:
This is an opportunity for you to finish all of those series that have been sitting on your book shelf looking at you. I don't know about you but I have quite a few. With this challenge you count series completed, not books read. I have a series with 20 books in it, although I'm not sure I'll include this one, it doesn't matter how many books are in the series or if you've read most of them and only have one or two left to read. The object of this challenge is to finish the series.Challenge Guidelines:
- Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section on the post about the challenge.
- Any genre counts.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
- Curious – Finish 2 series.
- Fascinated – Finish 3 series.
- Addicted – Finish 5 series.
- Obsessed – Finish 10 series.
**NOTE: there is a similar challenge being offered at Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic here.