January 1 - December 31, 2010
The Royal Reviews is hosting the 2010 Historical Fiction Challenge. They write:
To kick off our challenge week for 2010 we are starting with a favourite at Royal Reviews. If you've been participating in our Historical Fiction Challenge for the past 2 years then you'll notice we've made some changes. Firstly the challenge will go for the full year as opposed to 3 months that it ran for previously. Then we have different levels for participants. If you're like me you'll dive straight into the Obsessed but then I am a bit of a HF fan!Challenge Guidelines:
- Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section on the post about the challenge.
- Any book format counts.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.
- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.
- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.