January 1 - December 31, 2010
Michelle from 1MoreChapter is once again hosting the Decades Challenge for 2010. Here are the guidelines:
- Read a minimum of 10 books in 10 consecutive decades in 2010.
- Books published in the 2000’s do not count.
- Titles may be cross-posted with any other challenge.
- You may change your list at any time.
- Peruse the eligible book lists and reviews from previous years (found on the sidebar on the challenge blog). Any book from that decade is eligible; it doesn’t have to be on the list to qualify. A good source to find out when books were published is wikipedia. For example if you follow this link, you will see how easy it is to search books by a particular decade. Another resource is fantasticfiction.co.uk.
- Sign up through Mr. Linky. Please use the url of your specific post for this challenge rather than just your blog url.
- Come back and post the links to your reviews into Mr. Linky on the challenge blog. Look to the right under categories to find the links to the various decades. You don’t have to, but you are encouraged to post all the books you’ve read for that decade if you’re participating in Decades 2010.
- Have fun reading your Decades 2010 books, and have a great year!