January 1 - December 31, 2010
Michelle from 1More Chapter is once again hosting the PUB Challenge. Here are the guidelines:
- Read a minimum of 10 books first published in 2010. You don’t have to buy these. Library books, unabridged audios, or ARCs are all acceptable. To qualify as being first published in 2010, it must be the first time that the book is published in your own country. For example, if a book was published in Australia, England, or Canada in 2009, and then published in the USA in 2010, it counts (if you live in the USA). Newly published trade paperbacks and mass market paperbacks do not count if there has been a hardcover/trade published before 2010.
- No children’s/YA titles allowed, since we’re at the ‘pub.’
- At least 5 titles must be fiction.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- You can add your titles as you go, and they may be changed at any time.
- Sign up at the Pub Challenge site using Mr. Linky.
- Have fun reading your 2010 books!