Have you read The Help by Kathryn Stockett? How about Jim Beaver's Life's That Way or Frahad Zama's The Marriage Bureau for Rich People? These books earned four- and five-star reviews from many sources, including book bloggers.
The other thing these books have in common is that they were published under the Putnam imprint Amy Einhorn Books. And that's what this perpetual challenge is all about: reading through the imprint.
The Amy Einhorn Books challenge was born on Twitter (where all evil occurs) and was inspired by (in no particular order) Swapna from S. Krishna's Books, Trish from Hey Lady! Whatcha Reading?, Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves, Jen from Devourer of Books, Amy from My Friend Amy, Dawn from She Is Too Fond of Books, Nicole from Linus's Blanket, and several other enthusiastic bloggers.
Currently, there are thirteen Amy Einhorn titles (covers shown in the fabulous button made by Jenn):
Published in 2009
- Bad Things Happen by Harry Dolan
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming
- Life's That Way: A Memoir by Jim Beaver
- The Marriage Bureau for Rich People by Farahad Zama
- Remedies by Kate Ledger
- Ten Degrees of Reckoning: The True Story of a Family's Love and the Will to Survive by Hester Rumberg
- The Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant Things by Neil Pasricha
- The House of Tomorrow by Peter Bognanni
- The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- This Is Not The Story You Think It Is: A Season of Unlikely Happiness by Laura Munson
- Where's My Wand?: One Boy's Magical Triumph over Alienation and Shag Carpeting by Eric Poole
- Read through the Amy Einhorn Books imprint in any order you'd like.
- Read the books in any medium (print, eBook, audio).
- There are no time limits.