Monday, January 25, 2010

Cozy Mystery Saturday

Weekly Event on Saturdays

Deb of  BookMagic is hosting a weekly event, Cozy Mystery Saturday.  Here is what she says:

I love cozy mysteries. They are perfect for when I am tired or down or just plain need a break. I love cozy Victorians, Knitting, Culinary, and anything about books, just to name a few.

So every Saturday I am going to post a review of a cozy mystery I have read either recently or from pre-blogging days.

I would love it if you would join in, either posting on your blog and then linking back here or if you are interested in writing a guest post on my blog, I would love that, too. My contact information is on my blog.

Feel free to copy the picture from above to use in your posts.

Your review doesn't have to be long and it doesn't have to be a recent read either. How ever you want to do it is fine with me.

I will start next Saturday, the 30th. Thanks and I hope you will join me!

To join, go to Cozy Mystery Saturday.