Friday, April 30, 2010

"Back in the Water" Mini-Challenge

May 1 -  August 31, 2010
 
Andrea of The Little Bookworm is hosting the Back in the Water Mini-Challenge.  Here's what she says:

I have a love of natural horror films which is weird because I don't like being scared and also I like animals.  But still, put on a movie with animals terrorizing small towns and/or people, well I'll watch it every time.  That being said, I'd like to introduce the Back in the Water Mini-Challenge.  Read 2 books in the "killer animal" genre.

To join, go to Back in the Water Mini-Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an INFORMATION ONLY site. You may NOT sign up for challenges or events through this blog. You must follow the posted links about each challenge or event to the specific HOST BLOG and follow the directions there in order to sign up for events and challenges.