Thursday, April 8, 2010

Earth Day Fest:

April 11 - 22, 2010

Christina of Book-a-rama is hosting the Earth Day Fest Event.  Here's what she says:

Looks like we're having a real spring here! Not the rainy cold season we usually have until July. It's sunny! It's warm! It's record breaking! And we're probably going to pay for it come August with low water levels and high fire index. Hurray! Ah well... I'll take it.

I have my water barrel primed for the garden; I just got to figure out a way to make it self-watering. I even planted peas and lettuce already. I'm so anxious to start the growing season.


Since Earth Day is April 22, I thought I'd celebrate it with some Earth Day posts starting next week.
Would you like to join me? Just write a post related to the earth in some way: gardening, ecological issues, book reviews... Go out and take pictures of nature... whatever. You can be as light or serious as you like. Then leave a link to your post on one of my Earth Day Fest posts. Write whenever you wish between April 11-22.

Hope you'll join me and have fun!

To join, go to  Earth Day Fest.