Sunday, October 24, 2010

Okra Picks Challenge


October 1, 2010 - March 31, 2011

Kathy at Bermuda Onion is hosting the Okra Picks Challenge. Kathy writes:

Since I’ve been lucky enough to enjoy the hospitality of the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance at their last two trade shows, I know just how passionate those folks are about books. Each season, SIBA selects a crop of Southern books to handsell and those books are called Okra Picks. Okra Picks authors are given a sash to wear at the trade show, and believe me when I tell you those sashes are worn with pride! Since I love Southern books, I thought it would be fun to host an Okra Picks challenge.
Kathy lists this year's picks on the post about the challenge.

She has developed four different levels of participation:
1-3 Books: Goober
4-6 Books: Tater
7-9 Books: Peach
10-13 Books: Okra
There will be prizes...and you can join at any time. To learn more and sign up, visit the post about the challenge.