September 1, 2010 - August 31, 2011
Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the James Patterson Reading Challenge again. This one is a bit different than last year. You get to choose how many books you want to read.
Level 1 - Read 2 books...just trying them out
Level 2 - Read 5 books...a loyal fan
Level 3 - Read 10+ books...obsessed with James Patterson
Here are the guidelines...
- Choose one of the levels above. You do not need to make a list of what you will read now or, if you want, you can. However, nothing is written in stone and the books you list can be changed at any time. Overlapping books with other challenges is allowed.
- Although you can change books throughout the year, you cannot change your level of participation. So, choose one level and that's what you must stick with for the year.
- As long as it's written by James Patterson, you can use the book in this challenge. You can overlap books from other challenges and count them as part of this challenge.
- All books need to be read between September 1, 2010 and August 31, 2011. Books read prior to September 1st don't count for this challenge.
- If you want to participate, just post about it on your blog with a link back to the post about the challenge.
- Audio and Ebooks are acceptable.