Friday, October 15, 2010

Week In Words - EVENT (new host)


Hosted by Barbara at Stray Thoughts

This is a REALLY late update. Melissa is no longer hosting this weekly event. Barbara at Stray Thoughts is now hosting. This is what she writes:

I love quotes: I keep a file for them on my computer, underline them in books, put a sticky tab at the top of pages to remind me where they are. Sometimes it’s due to the succinctness and depth of truth in them, sometimes just the way it is worded causes me to think differently or more deeply about something. Sometimes I think, “I never thought about it quite that way.” Other times my response is, “That’s it exactly: that’s just how I though or felt, only he/she expressed it better.”
If something you read during the past week inspired you, caused you to laugh, cry, think, dream, or just resonated with you in some way, please share it with us on Mondays. The source can be a book, newspaper, blog, Facebook — anything that you read. My only stipulation is that we keep it family-friendly.
There will be a Mr. Linky here on Monday mornings for you to share your Week In Words post with others, and then you can enjoy perusing the quotes that others have found. I hope you’ll join us!
Visit Barbara every Monday morning to play along.