Sarah from Sarah Reads Too Much is hosting the Back to the Classics Challenge in 2011. She writes:
I am constructing this challenge to encourage myself to read more Classic Literature... you know, all those books that we want to read "someday". Well, the time is now. I hope you will join me!Guidelines:
- This challenge is open to anyone who would like to participate.
- You can join in at any point.
- If you do not have a blog of your own, you can leave comments on the post about the challenge.
- You can list you book choices before the challenge starts, or as you go along.... whatever works best for you.
- A Banned Book
- A Book with a Wartime Setting (can be any war)
- A Pulitzer Prize (Fiction) Winner or Runner Up: a list can be found here
- A Children's/Young Adult Classic
- 19th Century Classic
- 20th Century Classic
- A Book you think should be considered a 21st Century Classic
- Re-Read a book from your High School/College Classes
To learn more and to sign up, visit the post about the challenge.