January 1 - December 31, 2011
The Three R's is a collaboration from Cheryl (CMash Loves to Read), Julie (Reading with Restraint), and Gina(Hott Books). The challenge is being hosted on its own dedicated blog. They write:
It all started because Cheryl wanted to remember the bloggers who write the reviews that begin our journey to a new book, new series, or new author. Every day each of us reads the reviews of others shaping our TBR lists. Then we occasionally remember to note them in our post but, more often than not, we completely forget about the reviews that brought us to the wonderful book we've just read.
So this challenge is for them!
We'd like to link our reviews that mention the blogger that suggested the book we've read and are now reviewing.
How thankful are you?
- 1-6 Books (~1 review every 2 months)
- 7-12 Books (~1 review every month)
- 13-24 Books (~ 2 reviews every month)
- Write a starting post stating how thankful you plan to be in the upcoming year and link it to the linky on the starting post.
- Read a book recommended to you by another blogger. (This book can be a crossover from another challenge.)
- Review the book & Recognize the blogger who recommended it to you.
- Recommend the Book in our the Recommend linky (on the dedicated blog) by linking your review post naming the blogger who recommended the book to you.
Learn more and sign up by visiting the post about the challenge.