Jamie at The Book Junkie's Bookshelf is hosting the 2011 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge. She writes:
I participated in this challenge last year when it was hosted by J. Kayes book blog. But it seems that J. Kaye is no longer blogging and I really wanted to do this challenge again so I thought that I would try my hand at hosting it.The Rules:
- Anyone can join.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie's blog.
- Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – basically any book counts just as long as it is checked out from the library. Books MUST be checked out like with a library card, books purchased at a library DO NOT count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
- The Mini – Check out and read 30 library books.
- "Fun" Size – Check out and read 40 library books.
- Jumbo Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
- Mega Size – Check out and read 51+ library books.