Jamie at For the Love of Ya is hosting the 2011 YA Reading Challenge. She writes:
Last year I participated in the Young Adult Challenge that J. Kaye's book blog was hosting. But from what I can see J. Kaye isn't blogging anymore and I really wanted to do this challenge again. So here it is...with a wonky button to start off with...but it's here.The Rules:
- Anyone can join.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post on Jamie's blog.
- Audio, eBooks, paper, re-reads all count.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
- The "Fun Size" YA Reading Challenge – Read 20 Young Adult novels.
- The Jumbo Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 40 Young Adult novels.
- The Mega size YA Reading Challenge – Read 50+ Young Adult novels.