Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Year of Reading

January 1-December 31, 2011

Book Geek is hosting the 2011 Year of Reading Challenge.  She writes:

The Year of Reading is basically what it sounds like... a year of reading. Each month there will be different "challenges" for you to complete. Challenges is a loose term- mainly it's just for fun! I guess theme would be a better word there. I really love reading but I definitely have not been doing as much of it as I'd like to lately, and to be honest there really hasn't been anything stopping me. So I created the Year of Reading to help get my lazy butt in gear. :) To participate, leave your links below, then come check out the introductory posts on the 1st of each month and then the wrap-up posts on the last of each month.

January is New Books Month
February is Romance Month
March is Fantasy Month
April is Read-a-Thon
May is Read Book and Geek Review
June is Summer Reading Month
July is Choose an Author Month
August is Young Adult Month
September is Be a Saint Month
October is Horror Month
November is Balancing Act Month
December is Kids Book Month

To join, go to Year of Reading Challenge.