January 1 - December 31, 2011
Jennifer of Reading With Tequila is hosting the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge again in 2011. She writes:Book bloggers are my favorite source of book recommendations. More than any other source, they consistently introduce me to books and authors that impact my life. Therefore, I have created the Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge.
Click here to see the entire 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List.
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2010 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
- Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.