January 1-December 31, 2011
I'm kicking off the New Year with an I Heart Indie Books Reading Challenge. This is an easy low-key challenge to help introduce new readers to indie books and encourage current indie readers to find some new favorites.
The challenge goals for the year are:» All genres welcome
» Runs the entire year
» Jump in at any time
» Must be self-published titles or small indie press
» Authors are welcome and encouraged to participate in the challenge because you're a reader too!
- 1-6 books - Bronze
- 7-12 books - Silver
- 13-18 books - Gold
- 19-24 books - Platinum
- 25-30 books - Diamond
- 31-36 books - Bronze Elite
- 37-42 books - Silver Elite
- 43-48 books - Gold Elite
- 49-54 books - Platinum Elite
- 55+ books - Diamond Elite
Need more of a challenge? Try these OPTIONAL add-ons that can be applied at any level:
- Only count unique authors (in other words an author can only be counted once even if you read more than one of their books)
- Do not overlap with any other challenges
- Do a modified A-Z on author names - each last name must begin with a different letter of the alphabet
To join, go to the I Heart Indie Books Reading Challenge.