Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Vampire Challenge



January 1-December 31, 2011

The challenge is to read 20 books that have a vampire as a main character, either protag or antagonist.

FAQs

Q:  Can I read more than 20?
A: You can read as many as you want.

Q: Do I have to have a blog?
A: No, you don't have to. If you would like to sign up using an online profile go ahead and do that, just post in the comments section the books you've read.

Q: Do I have to know what books I'm going to read ahead of time?
A: No you do not. Pick them as you go, or have them all mapped out, it is up to you.

Q: Do I have to stick to a particular genre?
A: Nope, as long as it has a vampire as a main character.

Q: If the book is about werewolves, but their is a vampire in it does that count?
A: The vampire needs to be a main character. If there is a slight reference to a vampire in the novel that doesn't count.

Q: Can I join up whenever I feel like it?
A: If you thought you could do it, you could join up in December 2011...no restrictions

Q: Will their be monetary compensation for those that complete the challenge.
A: Nope, just the undeniable glory of having completed a vampiric milestone.

To join, go to