Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wish I'd Read That Challenge 2011

My Love Affair With Books
January 1 - December 31, 2011

Previously hosted by Alaine at Queen of Happy Endings, Misha of My Love Affair With Books is now hosting the Wish I'd Read That Challenge 2011.  Here's what Misha says:

This challenge is for all those books you wish you'd read. I think I have  a list of more than 200 books I want to read and it increases everyday! I am sure I am not alone , in this case...
These don't have to be books you currently own, you can buy them, borrow them or beg for them. This is a great challenge for getting those TBR piles reduced. So go have a look at what you might read and challenge yourself.
 
Challenge Guidelines:
*You can join anytime between now and Dec 31st 2011*1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.Non-Bloggers can post their review on sites like Goodreads, Librarything, Shelfari etc

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Read 3 books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 books.

-- Obsessed – Read 20 books.

3. Any book format counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.


There were will be TWO randomly selected participants who will win a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate. The 1st  winner will be chosen at the end of 6 months , on 1st July and the 2nd winner will be chosen at the end of the year 2011.