Danielle at There's a Book is hosting the Read to Me - Picture Book Challenge in 2011. She writes:
I’ve been in search of a challenging and fun picture book reading challenge and haven’t found exactly the right one as of yet. So I thought why not start one? This will be the first annual Read to Me – A Picture Book Reading Challenge with hopes that it will continue on for years to come.The objective of the challenge is to read with the kids in your life and/or enjoy picture books in general.
- Books must be ones written expressly for children ages 9 and under. Board books, early readers, picture books, etc.
- Print or eBook format is acceptable.
- Anyone can join. You don’t have to be a blogger, and you don’t have to live in the United States. Open worldwide.
- You do not have to have an blog to participate.
- You can join at anytime. Deadline to join is November 20, 2011.
- Decide if you intend to read them with a child or on your own. Sorry, but those who read with a child get twice as many entries each month. Although those that do read with a child need to share their experience with the them in their review
- Submit your reviews as you complete them on the designated monthly post to be qualified for monthly prize drawings.
Reading with a Child: