Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dewey Decimal Challenge

January 1-December 31, 2011

Jen of The Introverted Reader is hosting the Dewey Decimal Challenge.  She writes:

I've been looking for a simple, general non-fiction challenge. I can't find one, so I decided to host my own. I am very much a fiction reader, but I did pick up several non-fiction books last year and I mostly enjoyed them. I need a little push to keep reading them, and I thought some of you might as well. So here's my Dewey Decimal Challenge.

 Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult. That's it. You can choose anything. Poetry? Yes. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:

Dilettante--Read 1 non-fiction book.

Explorer--Read 2

Seeker--Read 3

Master--Read 4

To join, go to the Dewey Decimal Challenge.