Friday, January 28, 2011

Jean Plaidy & Victoria Holt Reading Challenge

January 1, 2011-January 1, 2012

All Things Historical Fiction is hosting the Jean Plaidy & Victoria Holt Reading ChallengeShe writes:

Jean Plaidy is my all time favorite author and her real name is Eleanor Alice Burford Hibbert and she wrote under many pseudonyms. Since work under the pseudonyms Jean Plaidy and Victoria Holt are my two favorites I've decided that this challenge should include her works under both names. Feel free to join in the fun and the more the merrier! 

Rules:
1. The books must be written under the pseudonyms Jean Plaidy and/or Victoria Holt. Feel free to mix and match!

2. You must read at least 3 books but if your as crazy about her as I am I guarantee 3 won't be enough!

3. As with all my other reading challenges, a review is not mandatory but it would be nice to see what you thought about the books you read for this challenge.


You do not have to have a blog to join this challenge.

To join, go to the Jean Plaidy & Victoria Holt Reading Challenge.