February 15-August 15, 2011
I am hosting the Themed Reading Challenge this year at So Many Precious Books, So Little Time. I write:
The Themed Reading Challenge is a challenge that was thought up and hosted by Wendy at Caribousmom. She was looking for someone to take over hosting it and I jumped at the chance.
This is a six month challenge designed to help readers clear books from their to-be-read stacks which center around a common theme or themes.
- Readers may join at ANY TIME between now and August 15th.
- Books should be chosen from the reader’s TBR pile (this may be an actual physical pile or a virtual pile).
- The goal is to read AT LEAST 5 books linked by theme and review them.
- Overlaps with other challenges are allowed.
- Readers may change their list of books OR their theme(s) at any time.
Readers may choose from three different levels of participation:
- Read at least 5 books which share the same theme.
- Read at least 5 books which share TWO themes.
- Read at least 5 books which share MORE THAN TWO themes.