Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge

January 1-December 31, 2011

Yvonne of Socrates' Book Reviews is hosting the Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge this year.  She writes:

Last year this reading challenge was hosted by BethF at Beth Fish Reads. I joined, but didn't get very far. Since then I've become a huge True Blood fan and after season 3 ended, I became interested again in catching up with this series. So, I'm starting a reading challenge to help me focus on completing the series. If you'd like to join me, here are the guidelines.

  • If you don't have a blog, that's okay. Just comment below that you want to join. Then come back to let us know which books you've read. For those with a blog and posting reviews, I will have a link for completed reviews.
  •  Make a list of which books in the series you still have to read. Whether you are just beginning or up to #2, 3, 4, etc...that's how many books you have to read.
  •  Books can be in any format (print, ebook, audio) and you can crossover to other challenges.
To join, go to Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge.