Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Winter's Respite Read-A-Thon - EVENT


January 17 - 23, 2011

I'm getting this posted just under the wire! Michelle at The True Book Addict is hosting a Read-A-Thon which begins Monday, January 17 at 12 am until Sunday, January 23 at 11:59 pm (adjust your time zone as appropriate...Michelle is on central time). She writes:

As I'm pretty sure there are no other read-a-thons that week (I checked and double checked so as to not intrude on someone else's event), we will be using #readathon hashtag on Twitter. I would really appreciate any help in spreading the word. Also, if there are any bloggers and/or authors out there who would like to host a mini-challenge/giveaway during the event, please email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom. Also, please email me or leave a comment if you have any questions. You can sign up and participate at any time during the read-a-thon...this is a flexible event. I hope you will join me for a week of reading fun!
Learn more and sign up by visiting the post about the event. My apologies to Michelle for not getting this posted earlier!

Also, check out this post for the latest information on the event.