Sunday, January 16, 2011

100 Book Reading Challenge 2011 (Writer Musings)


January 1 - December 31, 2011

It seems to be popular to shoot for 100 books in a given year - and Tabitha at Writer Musings is inviting readers to join her in her 2011 Reading Challenge to do just that. She writes:
It's a new year already! 2010 flew by pretty quickly, and I managed to read 109 books. That's one more than what I read in 2009, so I'm happy.

This whole 100 books per year thing is working well for me, so I'm going to set myself thesame challenge this year and just see how it goes. Anyone interested in joining me?
Just to provide a little motivation, she is also planning to do some giveaways:
At the beginning of each month, I'll post a place where you can check in withyour progress. You will need to provide some kind of proof that you've read the books, of course. :) Just saying you read them is great, but won't qualify you for the giveaway. So, you'll need to provide a link to some kind of basic review--on your blog, Goodreads, website, etc. At the end of each month, I'll do a random drawing to select a winner.
To learn more and sign up, visit the post about the challenge.