Saturday, August 27, 2011

Many Thanks...and Some Good News

Good Morning!

First of all, I would like to thank each of you who wrote telling me how much you have loved A Novel Challenge and how sad you were to see it go away. I am so appreciative of your kind words.

Now the good news...

Brianna of The Book Vixen has convinced me that to delete this blog with all its resources would be a shame and she has agreed to assume full ownership of it while creating a team of bloggers to help her. I was not aware that I could transfer ownership and still be able to remove myself - but apparently it is possible. So we are moving forward.

Please visit THIS POST on Brianna's blog to learn more about how you can become involved. There is a nifty form to complete to let Brianna know your interest.

With that said, Brianna has now been added to our Administrative team here and will be making some changes in the near future. Please watch for posts in the coming months as ownership is transferred, new team members are added and format is updated. I have every confidence that A Novel Challenge will remain a wonderful resource for our community with all of your support.

Thank you again!!