Sunday, September 25, 2011

Event: Reading Buddies

ReadingBuddies

Monthly in 2011


Reading Buddies has two parts. One way to participate in Reading Buddies is informally, to read a book together whenever we both have time. Maybe it’s a book we’ve had on our TBRs forever and need an extra push to read; maybe it’s a scary tome we’d like to read with someone else; maybe one of us is reading a book that looks really intriguing to the other one. You email me, or I’ll email you, and we’ll set something really informal up.

The second way to participate is to join me in reading any of the books that appeal to you from the list above. These are the titles readers requested most frequently, and I’ve turned them into laid back group reads. These are NOT formal readalongs! There are no scheduled check-ins and no official discussion questions. Read at your own speed. Post as often or seldom as you’d like. You don’t have to have a blog to participate; I’m happy to discuss via email. I do my best to keep track of who’s participating so we can all discuss, but you’re certainly not obligated to join in.
 



For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.