Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012
I love reading self-published stories, and love sharing them with others as well. With the huge surge in available books this year, I thought this challenge would be a great way ride that wave into next year.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is self-published by the author.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the Self-Published Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Sentence - 5 books
- Paragraph- 10 books
- Page - 25 books
- Chapter - 50 books
- Short Story - 75 books
- Novel - 100 books
- Series - 150 books
Yes, there will be draws every month for participants. As long as you are signed up below, every review you add to the monthly roundups will get one entry into the giveaway for that month.
There will also be a grand giveaway at the end of the year for everyone who achieves their goal level (or higher). There may be different prizes for different levels, but that is not decided yet. If you are an author and want to contribute to the monthly or grand prizes, please contact me.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.