January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
Welcome to the 100+ Books In A Year Challenge 2012! I haven't done too badly with this challenge, but I still failed. At present I'm on book 72 and I imagine I will add another few before the year is out. This is the second year I haven't reached my personal goal of 100, so I'm hoping 2012 will be my year! I hope you will join in too! For more details see below.
• Timeline: 01 Jan 2012 - 31 Dec 2012
• Rules: Read 100+ books in 2012 (any genre)
• You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
• You can join at anytime. All books read in 2012 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
• At the beginning of Jan 2012, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
• Audiobooks do not count, but all other formats are accepted.
• Only fiction, no non-fiction.
• This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
• You don't have to have a blog to join in - for those without a blog just FILL IN THIS FORM and I will add you to the list - just join the discussion in the comments section to let us know when you've read a book and what you thought of it! :)
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.