January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
- Commit to finish some or all of the books you began to read in 2011 (or before) and never completed.
- I will not give away prizes or otherwise motivate people to complete their goals for this challenge.
- Instead, I encourage you to self-motivate.
- Keep your list central on your blog (or elsewhere) and commit to buy yourself some sort of reward when you finish the task. (A book? A bookmark? Whatever you know will inspire YOU.)
- Post a list of the books you began reading in 2011 (or at some point in your life) and never finished reading. (Maybe even say why you stopped reading!)
- You can list as few or as many titles as you intend to complete in 2012. One or twenty or a hundred – it’s YOUR challenge.
- You can include whatever genres you please in this challenge.
- It doesn’t matter how you go about finishing these books. You can combine them with any other challenges.
- You do not need a blog to participate. You can simply list the books you want to finish in the comments below.
- List the prize you will gift yourself when you complete this challenge in your challenge post (to make it official.)
- Write yourself a little manifesto about how you intend to approach these left-over books.
- Commit to finish your list by the end of 2012.
- You are NOT allowed to stress if it takes longer than 2012 to finish your list! Just commit again in 2013!!
- Leave a link to your post in the comments below.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.