How the sign-up works.
- I won’t be having any of those link-up gadgets. Instead, just state your interest in the comments section of this post.
- If you are a blogger and you get ready a sign-up post, please add your link to the comments section.
- If you are not a blogger, don’t worry. Just state your interest ‘s all.
How the read-along schedule works. You are welcome to begin reading the play any time you like. However, on this blog, the read-along posts that follow each act in the play will be found on the following dates:
- 15 January 2012 — Act I
- 18 January 2012 — Act II
- 21 January 2012 — Act III
- 24 January 2012 — Act IV
- 27 January 2012 — Act V
- 30 January 2012 — Summary of Discussions/Wrap-up Post
- If you are a blogger and would like to make separate posts on your blogs answering the discussion questions, please add your links to the corresponding posts in the comments section.
- You do not have to be a blogger to participate in the discussions.
- Even if you are not able to finish reading the play within the assigned month, you are welcome to join in on the discussions at any time. There is NO time limit for discussions.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.