January 1-December 31, 2012I created this challenge in 2010 to challenge myself and others that have won books, to read and review some of them. The reason publishing companies supply books for book bloggers to give away is to get word out about the books and create buzz.
I hope you will join me! As an extra incentive, you get extra entries for all of my book giveaways if you join this challenge!
The Levels are:
- Honorable Mention: Read 1-3 book you won.
- Bronze: Read 4-6 books you won.
- Silver: Read 7-9 Books you won.
- Gold: Read 10 or more books you won.
- You must write a review for each book that you read for it to count. If you do not have a blog you can write your reviews on a place like Amazon, Powell's, Chapters, Goodreads, etc.
- Crossovers with other challenges are okay and you can join this challenge anytime throughout the year.
- Audiobooks and ebooks count, as long as you won them.
- You can change up levels but cannot go back down a level.
- You don't have to make a list ahead of time for this challenge but you can if you want to.
- To sign up, leave a direct link to your blog post about this challenge , using Mr. Linky below. Please leave a comment as well.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.