1 January 2012 - 31 December 2012
I saw this challenge hosted last year. I cannot remember who hosted it though. I don't see anyone hosting it this year, so I thought I'd try it. If someone is aware of it being hosted already, then let me know.
Objective:* Read books from Amazon's Best Books of 2011 list chosen by their editors. This challenges you to read a variety of genres. I've listed the books below, but you can also access it through Amazon HERE.
Levels:Novice - 5 books
Competent - 10 books
Proficient - 15 books
Expert - 20+ books
Rules:1) Challenge will run from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012.
2) I would recommend listing the books ahead of time, but this is not required. If you list your books ahead of time, then you are free to change them later.
3) Choose a level. You can move up levels anytime, but you cannot move down.
4) All book formats are accepted.
5) Challenge can crossover to other challenges.
6) Books must be read between the challenge dates.
7) You do not need a blog to join. You can use Goodreads, Amazon, or something similar to share your reviews and books read.
8) You can join anytime between now and 30 November 2012.
9) Add the link to your challenge post in Mr. Linky below.
10) Posts will be up at the beginning of each month for you to add your reviews to.
January Review Link Up - will post 1/12
February Review Link Up - will post 2/1
March Review Link Up - will post 3/1
April Review Link Up - will post 4/1
May Review Link Up - will post 5/1
June Review Link Up - will post 6/1
July Review Link Up - will post 7/1
August Review Link Up - will post 8/1
September Review Link Up - will post 9/1
October Review Link Up - will post 10/1
November Review Link Up - will post 11/1
December Review Link Up - will post 12/1
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.