Saturday, January 28, 2012

Karen Kingsbury Reading Challenge

 
January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012
 

I love Karen Kingsbury and the inspiring books she writes. I searched for a reading challenge about her and I couldn't find one. So I decided to host one myself.

Rules:

  • -Sign up by making a comment to this post.
  • -Read at least 1 Karen Kingsbury book in the year of 2012.
  • -If you have a blog, make a review post and link the post to this blog in a comment.

Or:

-If you don't have a blog, tell what you think about the book in a comment on this blog.

I will make a post every month for you to add comments to with the links to your reviews or with what you think about the book.

Note: Books you have already read, as long as you started them after the first day of 2012, do count.


For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.