January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
Some of us have a bit of a problem.
Some of us have a huge problem.
Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books are two such people. And they are the founding mothers of the Reading Challenge Addict Blog. Bev from My Reader's Block is one with a HUGE problem and the current author and caretaker of the Blog. We each can stand proudly and say,
I am a Reading Challenge Addict.
So we are challenging each of you who can also say that you also are a Reading Challenge Addict.
There will be random prizes and recognition for those who are meeting their own expectations by completing the challenges they've entered.
How addicted are you?
- Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
- Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)
We're not making this a difficult challenge, actually, it's going to be very simple!
- The newest edition of the challenge will begin on January 1 and end on December 31, 2013.
- Write a starting post joining the challenge and outlining your challenges.
- Track all of your challenge accomplishments - good & bad.
- Stop by to join us in the mini-challenges, updates & extra giveaways throughout the year.
- Comment like crazy and offer support for your fellow addicts.
- Have FUN!
Easy, right? Who wants to be in on the fun? What else will be on offer? Random giveaways for participants to enter and unannounced special drawings for commenters on the site so be sure to leave your email address with your comment! Are you ready?
This reading challenge is hosted by Reading Challenge Addict. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.