January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
Without further ado, here are the rules:
1. The challenge runs from January 1st, 2013 through December 31st, 2013.
2. "Romance" isn't limited to steamy Harlequin novels. There is a huge selection of books in this category such as contemporary romance, historical romance, romantic suspense and paranormal romance to name a few. As long as the story has romantic love between the two main characters your selection will fit this challenge. The novels do not need to have a happy ending either, there can also be unrequited love.
3. Choose at least 5 novels to read. You can change your choices at any time. Crossovers between other challenges are fine. All kinds of books count, ebooks and audiobooks too.
4. Read your book selections at your own pace in 2012 then post the link to your review(s). You don't need to have a blog, posting your reviews on Goodreads and LibraryThing counts as well. If you do have a blog and are joining us, please consider linking back to this post either with text or with one of the buttons provided below to help spread the word.
This year, I am hosting two giveaways for those who participate. One winner will be announced on February 14th, Valentines Day. The other winner will be announced on June 1st.
The giveaway prize is:
A $15.00 U.S. Amazon Gift E-Card or a $15.00 U.S. Barnes & Noble Gift E-Card.
To enter to win:
1. Sign up for the Romance Reading Challenge 2013.
2. You have to have a minimum of one book read and reviewed for the challenge. Everyone who joins the RRC this year and has at least one book read and reviewed for the challenge will be eligible to win a gift card. Each book read and reviewed for the RRC gives you one entry. So the more books you read and review, the more times your name will go in the draw. I'll use Mr. Linky to keep track of books reviewed so make sure to link your reviews there.
3. Leave me a comment on this post with your valid email addy. Let me know which gift e-card you prefer.
4. I will announce the winning name at my blog on the two dates I mentioned. I will also notify the winner via email. If I don't hear back from you within 48 hours, the first runner up will be chosen.
Good luck and happy reading! Contest is open worldwide.
This reading challenge is hosted by The Bookworm. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.