January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013
- If you'd like to join in the goal is to read at least 6 "Sports" Romances in 2013 but you can read as many as you'd like!
- Everyone's welcome to join! You either need to have a blog or Goodreads account to post your progress/reviews (both are FREE, if you need help setting up let me know)
- The challenge begins 1/1/2013 and ends 12/31/2013. Yall can join up any time though!
- There will be a post the 1st of each month here on herding cats & burning soup for you to link your reviews in for the the month.
- Books can be used in other challenges and ones in other challenges count here too as long as they're sports related!
- Reviews in languages other than English are fine :)
- You can participate each month or here and there :) Just have fun with it and stop by when you'd like!
- Feel free to grab our button and add it to your sign up posts, blogs, reviews, etc
- The books don't have to be all about sports :)
- Just a hero/heroine that is an athlete
- Need some ideas? Check out these Goodreads lists...
- Can be ebook or print, Novella or full length, stand alone or part of a series, PNR/historical/contemporary, etc.
- The sports: Auto racing, baseball, football, hockey, soccer, running, biking, etc. They're all fair game :)
- The Tailgater: 6 books
- Sports Lover: 12 books
- The Die-Hard Fan: 26 books
- Total sports nut! 52+ books
- I think we'll do two giveaways with the event. If enough people join in and are linking up maybe a couple more!
- There will be a 6 month giveaway
- And a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Each valid review you link up will count as an entry in the giveaways!
This reading challenge is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.