Friday, February 15, 2013

2013 Sarah Dessen Read/Reread Challenge

January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013


It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Sarah Dessen. In fact, I think all of us girls here on I Eat Words are enormous fans. I know I'm super excited that we get a new book from Sarah Dessen this June! Anyway, I was looking at my book case the other day and was examining my Sarah Dessen books when I thought, I really want to reread these! Then I thought, how cool would it be to make it a challenge?

I know some people shy away from reading challenges, and I don't want you to be put off by that term. There's really no rules or nothing that you'll win at the end. If you participate, you'll get to experience (or experience again) the awesome that is Sarah Dessen's work. And I figure, hey, maybe we can read one book a month and chat about it?

So here's the schedule I've come up with :)

February - Just Listen

March - This Lullaby

April - Dreamland

May - The Truth About Forever

June - The Moon and More

July - That Summer

August - Along for the Ride

September -Someone like You

October - Keeping the Moon

November - What Happened to Goodbye

December - Lock and Key

I know it's not in order of release, but hey! Whatever. Haha :)


This reading challenge is hosted by I Eat Words. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.