Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 Books About Books Challenge

DVZA8q1360420317
January 1st, 2013 – December 31st, 2013
 
Introducing the 2013 Books About Books Challenge!
I wanted to come up with a good challenge to host in 2013, but I wasn’t sufficiently inspired until late January. I finished Start Here: Read Your Way Into 25 Amazing Authors and realized that I love reading about…well, reading. I enjoy essays on authors and literature. I have a few books on my shelves that I haven’t picked up yet, and I really should. In addition, I have tons of books about writing books that I really need to divide and conquer (I think my desk shelf would really appreciate it). And don’t think fiction will be left out – just read the details below!
Reading Challenge Details
Levels
  • Flash fiction: 1-5 books
  • Short story: 6-10 books
  • Novella: 11-15 books
  • Novel: 16-20 books
  • Doorstopper: 21+ books
I’ll host a discussion at the end of every month for participants (and lurkers). So, sign up below (you can post a Goodreads/Twitter link if you don’t have your own blog) and let’s get started!
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.